Registration & Application
Interested students are to Register here and pay the sum of N5,000 for Application Form.
Upon registration and payment the Scholarship / Admission Application will be forwarded to your email within 24 hours.
There are two options in which student can chose one:
Option A: 2 Year Full Tuition Scholarship: This award means that the winner will have Two year full scholarship without paying tuition fee. Though it cannot be applied in the first year, the winner can choose which of the remaining year he/she wants it to be apply. For example a student of Engineering can chose if he wants his scholarship in the second year or the third year or the fourth year, whichever he / she feels will be convenient.
Option B: 1 Year Full Tuition Scholarship: This award means that the winner will have A year full scholarship without paying tuition fee. Though it cannot be applied in the first year, the winner can choose which of the remaining year he/she wants it to be apply. For example a student of Engineering can chose if he wants his scholarship in the second year or the third year or the fourth year, whichever he / she feels will be convenient.
Option C: 30% Tuition scholarship: This award covers 30% of tuition fee for the duration of the programme. It means the winner will be paying only 70% of his tuition fee per year for the duration of the programme. For example Computer Science fee is $1700 per year. If the winner chose this Option C, it means he/she will be paying $1190 per year.
Note: IT IS ADVISABLE FOR ENGINEERING STUDENTS TO OPT FOR OPTION B BECAUSE THE WORTH IS $ 4,080 WHICH IS MORE THAN A YEAR FEE.
There is NO Exam for the scholarship; student will be selected base on the aggregate of their points for each course. There are limited numbers of scholarship slots for each course and the award is purely base on the merit of O/L result presented and the scores earned.
The school is resuming in first week of August. Registration /Application will end on March and admission processing will commence immediately. All processing including visa processing are to be concluded by the end of May or latest by middle of June. It is expected that students will have at least one month to prepare before departure.
The representative of the Institutions will be in Nigeria to organize a seminar for all the applicants. The purpose of the seminar is to provide all necessary information in relation to admission processing, Visa documentation and processing, result authentication, means of paying school fee at lower dollar rate than the rate at parallel market, Hostel accommodation in India, travelling arrangement, processing of international passport (we do advise that student should not process international passport until you attend the seminar This is to avoid problem of visa). This seminar is the most important part of the scholarship award as information on how to pass visa interview, basic information about India and other necessary things will be provided. On the completion of the sales of application form, the date of seminar will be communicated to the applicants via SMS. Seminar may take place in the following centre depending on the number from each areas: Lagos, Abuja, Minna, Jos, Port-Harcourt, Kaduna and Enugu.
For the Full Year Tuition Scholarship / One year Tuition Scholarship / 30% Tuition Scholarship (B. Tech, B.CA, BA, BBM, B. Sc, and LLB/BA) the applicant must have at least C5 and C6 in five (5) relevant subjects in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at not more than two sittings with aggregate not more than 30 points.
It is important to note that student with one sitting result will have advantage over the student using two sittings irrespective of the aggregate of the two results.
- AEC Scholarship started in 2019, 97 students has benefited so far.
- AEC Scholarship exam in being conducted by National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB).
- Read about AEC Scholarship on Daily Independent News Paper, .
- Read about AEC Scholarship on daily Sun Newspaper, .
- Read about AEC Scholarship on Vanguard News Paper,.
- Read about AEC Scholarship on The Nation.
- Read about AEC Scholarship on National Mirror Newspaper.
- Read about AEC Scholarship on National Mirror.
- AEC Scholarship of 2019 has 76 Full Scholarships for Nigerian students.
- AEC Scholarship is purity on merit so it can be you if you prepare well.
- You can request for 2019 AEC Scholarship Examination past question papers.
- AEC Scholarship 2019 has 5 gold medals scholarship for best 5 students.
- 34 AEC Scholarship students of 2019 are now graduate – some in Nigeria some study master in Europe.
- AEC Scholarship is real, genuine and verifiable, so prepare for the exam well.
- Two AEC Scholarships of 2019 made first class in the June 2019 from University of Bangalore.
- India lies in south Asia, between Pakistan, China and Nepal. To the north it is bordered by the world's highest mountain chain.
- The capital of India is New Delhi, and the country’s largest cities are Mumbai (formerly Bombay), Delhi, and Kolkata (formerly Calcutta).
- India is the seventh largest country in the world.
- India's population is one billion making it the second most populous country after China.
- Flag India is the largest democracy (Government by the people, like the UK is) in the world.
- Flag India is mainly an agricultural country, though it also has a large iron and steel industry and produces every type of manufactured goods.
- Flag India is in Southern Asia, bordering the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal, between Burma and Pakistan
- About 13 million people live in the capital, New Delhi.
- The two main religions are Hinduism (80%) and the Muslim religion (10%) but there are also small numbers of Buddhists, Christians, Sikhs, Parsees and Jains.
- The Climate in India varies from tropical monsoon in south to temperate in north
- India Population: 1,065,070,607 (July 2004 EST.).
- The customary greeting is done by putting your palms together and with a slight nod of the head, saying "namaste."
- More films are made in India ('Bollywood') than in the USA ('Hollywood')!
- The food of India is extremely diverse, as ingredients, spices and cooking methods all vary from region to region. Spicy food and sweets are popular in India.
- India achieved independence on 15th August, 1947. India has got a long coastline of 7,000 kilometers.
- The country shares its boundary with Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, Nepal and China.
- The highest point is Mount Kanchenjunga and the lowest point is Indian Ocean.
- The natural resources of India include coal, manganese, bauxite, petroleum, limestone, natural gas, iron ore, etc.
- One of the most important information about India is that the population as per the 2007 report is 1,129,866,154. The rate of the growth of population is 1.61%.
- The ethnic groups in India as per 2000 report include Indo-Aryan (72%), Dravidian (25%), Mongoloid and others (3%).
- The various religions of the country are Hinduism, Islam, Sikhism and other.
- Hindi being the national language, there are 14 other official languages in India.
- India has got a well-knitted transport system through airways, waterways, roadways and railways.
- India is a democratic country with a federal republican type of government.
- The nation has got 28 states and 7 union territories. The republic day is celebrated on 26th January.
- The constitution was adopted on 26th January, 1950. A person is entitled to vote after attaining 18 years of age.
- India has got a multi-party system. Narendra Modi is the current Prime Minister of India.
- Ready all the information well before making registration.
- Be sure you understand the fee structure and the notes for your financial planning.
- You are to provide a valid email address.
- You are to provide a valid phone no
- Ensure you have relevant credit in five papers before registering
Once the applications sent to you, you are to download the application, fill it and scan it back with your O/L results.
The closing date for registration is 28th March 2023.
Athene Education Consult for information:
Mr Adeniyi Moshood A.
Department of India Education Promotion Council (IEPC)